Monday, February 4, 2008

belly shots...

Okay, so I haven't been exactly "thrilled" with the way my stomach has looked during my pregnancy... but I thought I'd post a pic for you to see. It's REALLY starting to stick out, especially with in the past couple of weeks- I'll put the pictures side by side so you can see how much he's grown! It also feels like it just kind of happened over night too! People are really starting to figure it out now, and well- the way I walk or should I say WADDLE lately is another give away!
I kind of look mad in the second picture but I just wasn't ready.

4 comments:

M. Elle Ehrlich said...

Oh my gosh, it's so surreal to see you preggo!

Trish Griffee said...

You look so cute. I love belly shots...wow that sounded dirty.

The Mathews Family said...

I don't know anyone that likes the way they look pregnant. However, you look so cute! I can't wait to see pics of your little guy once he's here. Do you have any images of what he looks like in your head? I pictured Annebel as a little blonde girl. Yeah, she's totally opposite from what I imagined! lol!
-Jessica

Anonymous said...

I hated how my belly looked pregnant. Never hit that "cute" stage. I love your pic's. I was SO glad we took a few pictures when we did since I was induced like the next day. I would have had NONE if we hadn't taken those.